The terms and conditions set forth below govern your use of this site- www.abifi.net. If you do not agree with any of these terms, do not access or otherwise use this site and/or services or any information contained on the site. Your use of this site and/or services on this site shall be deemed to be your agreement to abide by each of the terms set forth below.
You agree that ABI FI Corp. may make changes to the services offered on this site at any time without notice and can revise these terms at any time. We will notify you of such revisions by posting an updated version of these terms on the site. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these terms. Your continued use of the site and/or services shall constitute your consent to such changes.
This site and the services are intended for use by individuals looking to become caregivers via the CDPAP program.
General Use Restrictions
- Provide any false or misleading information about your identity or employment information provided by you to ABI FI in relation to your use of or access to the site and/or services.
- Post any false or inaccurate submissions or information.
- Use the services and/or the site to violate any applicable law or regulation.
- Post any submissions or information that is abusive, defamatory, discriminatory, hateful, obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, threatening, or otherwise objectionable.
- Harass, stalk, or otherwise subject any other user of the site and/or services to unwanted and/or inappropriate contact.
- Use the site, services and/or materials for any purpose other than to identify employment opportunities for yourself via the CDPAP program.
- Intentionally expose the site and/or service to any computer virus or any other program or code intended to disrupt or disable to operations of the site and/or service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about other users for any purpose other than use of the site and/or services as expressly permitted herein.
- You must be age 18 or older to post or submit any information to ABI FI.
- You agree not to impersonate anyone else.
- You agree that you voluntarily and willingly provide ABI FI with your picture and other basic contact information for use in the www.abifi.net website.
- You agree that ABI FI reserves the right to remove any content for any reason in its sole discretion as it may deem appropriate.
The foregoing list of prohibitions is illustrative and is not intended to be complete or exclusive. ABI FI reserves the right to terminate our relationship with you under these Terms and prohibit your access to the site and to edit, remove or close any posting, Caregiver application or Caregiver profile made by you for any reason, including, without limitation, any action that ABI FI, in its sole judgment, determines to be inappropriate or disruptive to the site, services or to any user. If ABI FI finds that you are abusing this system, ABI FI may, suspend or terminate your account and delete any information on your profile.
You agree that any submission by you will comply with the "General Use Restrictions" as set forth above. ABI FI reserves the right (but shall have no obligation) to pre-screen, review, flag, filter, modify, refuse or remove any or all parts of a submission should it determine that such submission is in violation with any provision of the Terms.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. Your continued use of the site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
DEALINGS WITH THIS SITE, PLEASE CONTACT US AT:
ABI FI Corp.
41-60 Main Street, Suite 305
Flushing, NY 11355